Explore the great cities and the small out of the way ports of Europe in the luxurious comfort and convenience of a cruise ship. We can recommend a selection of small luxury Mediterranean cruises and luxury river cruises with select port of calls in Rome, Barcelona, Lisbon, Paris, Bordeaux, Monaco, Marseille, Bonifacio, Ajaccio, Saint Tropez, Athens, Portofino, Sorrento, Taormina to name a few.
Luxury Mediterranean Cruises
- Chrystal Cruises
- Oceania Cruises
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises
- Seadream Yacht Club
- Silversea Cruises
- Windstar Cruises
Luxury River Cruises
- Peter Deilmann Cruises
- Viking River Cruises
Pre and Post Stay and Shore Excursions,
- Sail the romantic Mediterranean from Monte Carlo to Venice that includes calls to Cannes, Portofino, Rome, Amalfi and Dubrovnik.
- Sail the Aegean see and discover the wonders of the Ancient world with stops in, Athens, Napaulion, Santorini, Mykonos, Crete and Rome.,
- Experience the thrill of the French Riviera with stops in Monaco and Cannes and explore the pretty landscape of Provence when you make Marseille your port of call.
- Explore the cultural treasures of Spain and Portugal from Barcelona to Lisbon with stops in between in Monte Carlo, Portofino, Rome, Malaga and Casablanca.
- Start in Athens and end your journey in Barcelona with visits of Capri, Rome, Portofino, Nice and Marseille. TOP
- Paris and Normandy
- From Paris cruise along the Seine River to Honfleur. Highlights: Rouen, Giverny, D- Day sites, Bayeux and Mont St. Michel.
- Provence to Burgundy
- Cruise along the Saone and the Rhone Rivers. Highlights: Arles, Avignon, Pont du Gard, Chateauneuf du Pape, visit vineyards in Beaujolais and Burgundy; visit Lyon, the gourmet capital of France.
- Douro Valley –Lisbon to Porto
- Cruise the picturesque Douro River Valley. Highlights: Lisbon, Coimbra, Bitetos, Regua, Pinhao for Port wine tasting; Salamanca; Castelo Rodrigo and Mateus Palace and Gardens TOP
Let us assist you in selecting the luxury cruise that best meet your needs and interests. We specialize in honeymoon cruise vacation, anniversary cruise vacation, family cruise vacation, art and architecture cruise, golf cruise, culinary and wine cruise and other specialty interest cruises.
Click To Fill Out A Travel Request Form
We can custom design a pre and or post stay in your arrival or departure ports of call: Rome, Barcelona, Lisbon, Athens, Monaco and Paris.
In addition, we can tailor your own private shore excursions in each port of calls to fit your interests and needs.
From Paris (River Cruises)
- Panorama tour of Paris major landmarks and guided tour of the Louvre Museum or the Orsay Museum
- Walking tour of Ile de la Cite-visit Notre Dame and Sainte Chapelle
- Guided tour to Versailles
- Guided tour to Giverny- Monet’ Garden
- Take a walking tour of Bordeaux and discover beautiful 18th century architecture
- Guided tour of wine region of Bordeaux- Medoc or St. Emilion
From Marseille (Provence)
- Visit colorful harbor of Marseille, the Cannebiere and the Notre Dame de la Garde
- Full day tour to Aix en Provence and visit Cezanne’s workshop
- Guided tour to Arles and Avignon’s Pope’ Palace
- Wine tasting tour of Provence AOCwine
- Visit of the famed harbor of St. Tropez and Grimaud
From Monaco, Cannes, Nice or Villefranche sur Mer
- Guided tour of Nice
- Guided tour of the Riviera Coast to Monte Carlo
- Tour the Riviera hilltowns of Vence, St. Paul de Vence and Eze
- Visit the Picasso or the Matisse Museum
- Visit the Villa Ephrusi de Rothschild and Villefranche sur Mer
- Visit Cannes and Grasse
From Avignon or Arles (River Cruise)
- Guided tour in the heart of Provence-Arles, Saint Remy de Provence and les Baux de Provence
- Guided tour of Avignon –Pope’s Palace and St. Benezet Bridge; wine tasting at Chateauneuf du Pape
- Visit the Camargue Natural Park and Ste. Marie de la Mer; have lunch in a Manade; enjoy a horseback ride on a beach.
- Tour Roman architecture of Nimes and Pont du Gard
From Bonifacio, Corsica
- Guided tour of the fortress town of Bonifacio and enjoy a picnic of Corsican specialties in the pine scented hills overlooking the Mediterranean.
From Le Havre, Normandy
- Guided tour of the D- Day Landing sites
- Discover the Mont Saint Michel Abbey
- Explore the pretty harbor of Honfleur and cliffs of Etretat TOP
- Guided tour of the Acropolis including the Parthenon and National Archeological Museum
- Full day guided visit of Delphi and Temple of Apollon
- Half day tour of Sounion and Temple of Poseidon
- Visit Elefisis and tour the Temple of Demeter and the Grotto of Hades
- Tour Mycenae and Epidaurus
- Guided tour of the island including Monastery at Mt. Profitis Ilias; Oia village and ride a cable car or a donkey down a cliff side to the harbor
- Wine tasting in a local winery on Santorini
- Guided tour of Mykonos and Delos to view the Sanctuary of Apollo TOP
- Private guided tour of Ancient Rome—Colosseum, Roman Forum and Trajan Column, Titus Arch
- A Sampling of Rome-Colosseum, Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, St. Peter’s Basilica, Sistine Chapel
- Private guided tour of the Vatican, Sistine Chapel and Vatican Museum
From Livorno (Florence)
- Guided tour of Florence and visit of the Uffizi Gallery
- Visit Siena and San Gimignano
- Guided tour of Tuscany and vineyards of Chianti
- Tour Pisa and Lucca
- Shopping tour to Florence’s luxury brands outlets
From Portofino or Portovenere
- Tour quaint Portofino and Santa Margarita Ligure
- Guided tour to the picturesque villages of Cinque Terre
- Take a driving tour of the Almafi Coast
- Visit Capri and the Blue Grotto
- Guided tour to Pompei
From Taormina, Sicily
- Guided tour to Mount Etna TOP
- Private walking tour of Barri Gottic or Gaudi’s architecture
- Visit the Picasso Museum
- Guided tour to Girona and Costa Brava
- Guided tour to Montserrat Monastery
- A cooking class to learn the secrets of Catalan Paella and a market visit
- Guided city tour including St. Jeronimo Monastery, Belem, St. George’s Castle and the Baxias of Alfama and Chiado
- Half day tour to Sintra where you can visit the National Palace or take a full day tour to include the Estoril coast
- Add an extra day to explore the well preserved walled town of Evora (Unesco World Heritage site and enjoy a tasting of Alentejo wine.
- Visit to the shrine of Our Lady of Fatima TOP
Didn't see what you were looking for? Click To Fill Out A Travel Request Form