This self-guided bike tour will let you discover the picturesque Provencal countryside from Avignon to Arles and west to Pont du Gard. Cycling on small country roads you will discover a beautiful scented landscape of hills, pretty perched villages and rich historical towns that date back to the Romans.
Date: From early spring to late fall
Price: $1,050* pp double occupancy
Activity level: easy to Moderate
Highlights: Avignon's Papal Palace; Arles's Roman architecture; the amazing Pont du Gard; vineyards of Chateauneuf du Pape; St Remy de Provence; Uzes and les Baux de Provence.
- 5 nights double occupancy (2 nights in 2-star and 3 nights in 3-star hotels)
- All breakfasts and 3 dinners
- Welcome drink
- Fully equipped bike rental
- Baggage transfer
- Transfer from train station or airport
- Daily cycling routes and detailed maps
- Emergency support call
This trip can be customized to include airfare, car rental, train passes and additional night stays in Provence, Paris or other cities.
* These rates are subject to availability and currency
For these and other specialized tours call us at 866-313-2856 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org