Cruise in the heart of the famed Cote d'Or wine growing region on the Canal de Bourgogne and the Canal du Centre aboard the comfortable and tastefully appointed Adrienne Barge. Meander leisurely along the canals and discover famous vineyards with renowned wine labels such as Meurseult, Puligny Montrachet and Gevrey Chambertin. Visit Dijon the historic capital of Burgundy and home of the mustard, and the picturesque wine town of Beaune. Enjoy the rich gastronomical Burgundian heritage with gourmet meals and delectable wines.
Highlights: Dijon, Beaune, Chateaux de Longecourt and Rochepot, Santenay, Clos Vougeot...
Date: from Sunday to Saturday; from Spring to Fall
Price: starts at $$6,695*pp; single supplement.
- 6 nights double occupancy aboard Adrienne Barge
- Daily continental breakfasts
- Daily buffet lunches
- Nightly Four-course candlelit dinners one of which in
a 3* Michelin Restaurant
- Guided visits of local sites
- Bicycles on board at guests' disposal for self-touring
- TGV train tickets from Paris and back with transfers
This trip can be customized to include airfare, car
rental, train passes and additional night stays in Burgundy, Paris or
* These rates are subject to availability and currency
For these and other specialized tours call us at 866-313-2856 or email us at email@example.com