Renowned for its wine, Bordeaux the capital of Aquitaine is a delight to discover for its magnificent historical heritage and its gastronomic pleasures. Located on the banks of the Garonne River, close to the Gironde estuary, Bordeaux is experiencing a “renaissance” thanks to its recent major urban improvement including renovated river embankment, restored facades of 18th century buildings; pedestrian avenues and new tramway lines. The city laid-back atmosphere makes for a wonderful city break and a good base to visit the region’s famous vineyards. Trains from Paris easily reach Bordeaux in three hours.
Not to be Missed: Grand 18th century classical architecture; UNESCO World Heritage sites; renovated river promenade, Grand Theatre Opera house; world class museums; delightful gastronomy, fine wines, superb shopping and more.
- 3 nights in 3 or 4 star city center hotel
- Breakfast daily
- One dinner in a Bordeaux bistro
- A private guided tour of Bordeaux historic center
- Wine tasting class of Bordeaux AOC
- Privately guided excursion to the Medoc or St. Emilon
- Round trip TGV train tickets
* These rates are subject to availability and currency
For these and other specialized tours call us at 866-313-2856 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org