Reims has a prominent place in French history since the baptism of Clovis in 496 and the subsequent coronations of almost all the kings of France. Located northeast of Paris and only one our hour from the French Capital, Reims offers a wealth of cultural and gastronomical gems –notably its masterpiece gothic cathedral and its many champagne wine cellars.
Not to be Missed: Three UNESCO World Heritage sites -- Notre Dame Cathedral, Romanesque Saint Remi Basilica and the Palais de Tau. Sample Champagne, the “king of wines” in the cellars of famous makers like Mumm, Taittinger, Pommery to name a few. Reims is also a starting point to explore the vineyards of Champagne and the history laden northeast regions of Picardy, Lorraine, Alsace and Burgundy.
- 2 nights in 3 or 4 star city center hotel
- Daily breakfasts
- One dinner
- A guided visit of the historic center
- A visit of Champagne wine cellar with tasting
- Round trip TGV train tickets
- Optional: Guided tour of Epernay and the surrounding Champagne vineyards.
* These rates are subject to availability and currency
For these and other specialized tours call us at 866-313-2856 or email us at email@example.com