Rennes, the capital of Brittany has a rich artistic and cultural heritage, which merits a detour. Easily reached by train from Paris in two and half hours, this ancient town is a good starting point for a discovery of the Breton seascape and its unique traditions.
Not to be Missed: the historic center and its well preserved timber-framed medieval houses; the 17th century Breton Parliament and the Town Hall; handsome royal squares like Place des Lices and its Saturday market; Breton crepes, apple cider and superb seafood.
- 2 nights in 3 or 4 star city center hotel
- Daily breakfasts
- One dinner
- A private guided tour of the historic center
- Round trip TGV train tickets
- Optional: Excursion to the Mont Saint Michel
* These rates are subject to availability and currency
For these and other specialized tours call us at 866-313-2856 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org