Toulouse, the great capital of the Southwest set along the Garonne River is a joy to discover. The “pink city” as it is nicknamed, offers a rich cultural heritage and a unique art de vivre. Toulouse can be reached from Paris by high speed train in 5 hours.
Not to be missed: Place du Capitole; St. Sernin Basilica; Church of the Jacobins; picturesque historic center with Renaissance architecture; the Canal du Midi, a UNESCO World Heritage site; art museums such the Fondation Bemberg with an important collection of Matisse, Bonnard and Toulouse Lautrec; lovely river banks promenade; Space Center and Airbus factory; and rich gastronomic specialties where Cassoulet and fois gras dominate.
- 3 nights in the city center in 3 or 4 star hotels
- Breakfast daily
- One dinner
- A guided walking tour of historic Toulouse
- A cruise along the Canal du Midi and the Garonne
- Excursion to Carcassonne or Albi
- Round trip TGV train tickets
* These rates are subject to availability and currency
For these and other specialized tours call us at 866-313-2856 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org