Enjoy an escapade in the heart of enchanting Dordogne. You will ride alongside the rivers Dordogne and Vezere and discover beautiful landscape of green hills dotted with fairytale castles, picture postcard villages and caves where men left their mark since prehistoric times.
Highlights: Ciff hanging village of La Roque Gageac, prehistoric caves of Lascaux and les Eyzies, enchanting Renaissance town of Sarlat , perched pilgrimage village of Rocamadour, Gourdon and Souillac.
Difficulty Level: Challenging- Hilly
Price: $1525 per person in double occupancy
- 5 nights’ accommodation (in 2-star hotels and 1 night in a 3-star hotel)
- 6 dinners (excluding drinks)
- 6 'continental' breakfasts
- 1 road book with sight suggestions
- Bike rental with helmet
- Luggage transfer between hotels
This trip can be customized to include airfare, car rental, train passes and additional night stays in Normandy, Paris or other cities.
* These rates are subject to availability and currency
For these and other specialized tours call us at 866-313-2856 or email us at email@example.com