This is a tour in the heart of Normandy and Brittany, a region of forests, picturesque villages, castles, rugged coastline, woodlands, green pastures and historical sites.
Highlights: Rempart town of Saint Malo, medieval town of Dinan, Feudal castle of Combourg and Fougeres, the picturesque fishing harbor of Cancale and the Abbey of Mont Saint Michel, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Difficult level: Easy to moderate
Price from: $1210* per person in double occupancy
- Accommodation (5 nights in 3-star hotels and 1 night a 2-star hotel)
- 4 dinners (excluding drinks)
- 6 "continental” breakfasts
- 1 road book with sight suggestions
- Bike rental for 6 days with one helmet
- Luggage transfers between hotels
This trip can be customized to include airfare, car rental, train passes and additional night stays in Normandy, Paris or other cities.
* These rates are subject to availability and currency
For these and other specialized tours call us at 866-313-2856 or email us at email@example.com